Jacksonville Auto, Trucking, & Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Auto, motorcycle and trucking accidents frequently result in injuries, not to mention the ensuing stress, emotional trauma and financial burdens that accompany them. It is for this reason that contacting an experienced Jacksonville auto accident attorney is imperative to your recovery process.
Contact our Jacksonville auto accident lawyers if you have been injured in a car, motorcycle or trucking accidents.
During your free initial consultation, our Jacksonville auto accident lawyer will evaluate your auto, motorcycle or trucking accident case and advise you on how to proceed.
Representation for your auto accident injury is within reach.
Victims of auto, motorcycle and trucking accidents often question whether or not they are entitled to compensation, or whether they can even afford the costs of hiring a Jacksonville auto accident lawyer. The Law Office of Bruce A. Gartner opens its doors to all auto accident victims for a free consultation to determine to what you may be entitled and how we can help you recover. Auto accidents are traumatic occurrences, and our mission is to help victims take the steps necessary to return to a normal lifestyle.
There are many factors involved in Florida auto, motorcycle and trucking accidents. An experienced Jacksonville Beach personal injury attorney can assist you with navigating them and piecing your life back together. You may be entitled to compensation for the following:
Important steps to take following a vehicular accident
If you are the victim of an accident, there are a few critical steps you can take following the incident that can greatly increase your likelihood of compensation. You should contact Jacksonville car accident lawyers immediately. In addition, you should take the following steps:
- Call the police following the accident to ensure adequate reports and documentation of the event.
- Refrain from discussing the accident with the other parties involved, particularly regarding who is at fault for the accident. Your attorney will handle these details for you.
- Obtain information from the other driver(s) including full name, address, license number and insurance carrier.
- Document the scene using a camera, cell phone or notepad sketch. Also, include notes regarding the important details of the accident that you may forget later.
- Seek medical help immediately.