Jacksonville Slip and Fall Lawyer
Slip and fall cases are a common example of premises liability. If you hurt yourself on someone else's property, it warrants investigating whether or not that person or business maintained their premises in accordance with Florida law.
Contact our Jacksonville slip and fall lawyers if you have been injured in a slip and fall incident.
During your free initial consultation our Jacksonville Beach personal injury lawyer will evaluate your case and advise you on how to proceed.
Representation for your slip and fall injury is within reach.
Our Jacksonville slip and fall attorney Bruce Gartner is passionate about helping individuals who have been injured and fear they have no recourse for compensation. No matter what the extent of your slip and fall injury is, it is critical that you contact an experienced Jacksonville slip and fall lawyer.
As part of Florida premises liability law, homeowners and business owners are obligated to adhere to an explicit code of standards in maintaining their properties. If this code is violated and you are injured because of it, you are entitled to take legal action. Some of these obligations include the following:
Important steps to take following a slip and fall accident
The actions you take following an injury are critical. You should contact our Jacksonville slip and fall attorneys immediately. In addition, be sure to complete the following:
- Obtain names as well as any other contact information of all parties, both premises owner and any witnesses.
- Report the incident to the owner, the business or an employee at the location where you fell.
- Record the scene using a camera, cell phone or notepad.
- Request documentation of the fall from an employee or owner at the premises or business.
- Seek medical attention for your injury promptly.